Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dedicated to Spirit
6/22/2015 1:33:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.22.2015
“Dedicated to Spirit”
Kathy Mathiason, RScP

Kathy Mathiason, RScP

“The devotion of thought to an honest achievement makes the achievement possible.”

Mary Baker Eddy, from Great Quotes from Great Women

Dedicated to Spirit

Today and every day confirms for me my holy purpose here on the physical plane. Again, I am shown all that I was meant to be with Spirit. The Infinite Intelligence of the Universe, that ever present Loving Force and Creative Energy expresses Itself as me. It works through my thoughts, feelings and actions. My thoughts are the highest form of dedication to Spirit, for I recognize they are truly The Infinite Mind of God expressing as me.

So knowing this, I maintain conscious control of my thoughts. I am excited and delighted to know and understand I can choose to live intentionally as I live, move and have my being in tune with Spirit. Today I devote my thoughts to unconditional love, understanding and accepting, overflowing abundance, vibrant health and free-flowing creativity. I know that there is no separation between myself and Spirit, therefore I gratefully and graciously accept and know that these gifts of spirit are mine and in my life, now.

I give great thanks is my life flows in the direction of my dedication to Spirit in love, joy, peace and abundance. I am so grateful that I am one with Spirit.

So I consciously release my word into the law knowing that as I have spoken it is already done. For I know I am not separate from the Loving Spirit, I call God.

And so it is.

Kathy Mathiason is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #dedicatedtospirit #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2