Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Families of Charleston are Healed
6/21/2015 12:21:31 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.21.2015
“The Families of Charleston are Healed”
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is only One Life. This Life is Perfect and It is what I call God. It is known by so many names – God, Creator, Allah, Mother/Father, Loving Source and, no matter how It is known, It is still the same Life behind all living beings in every dimension known and unknown. It is the Life of the Planet, the Life of every Galaxy, every idea, everything created. It is everywhere equally present. This Life is all any of us knows.

This is my life, the source of my animation, and the source of everyone and everything that I know. This life is in every single person I see and in every act. This life is the animating force behind the body and all action, and it can be used for good and for the not-so-good. It is the animating force.

Today I choose to use this Life Power for Good. In the words of Ernest Holmes, “There is a Power for Good and I can use it.” I affirm and declare today that the families of Charleston and families all over this country are loved and protected through the tragedy of hate. I affirm that the violence, racism, unhappiness, and hate that tears through the fabric of our collective race consciousness is healed. Peace reigns. Brotherhood and sisterhood reigns. Self-actualization, happiness, and fulfillment are established and Love is the order of the day. I affirm love which nurtures every life, which causes each of us to take the time to know each other, and which allows all of us to communicate heart to heart.

I give thanks for this love on this Father’s Day. I give thanks that Fathers all over the land are communicating with their children, their families, and each other on the importance of love and self-actualization. I am grateful that peace reigns and that any act of violence is abated. It is a good day!

Knowing this, I release my word with the knowledge that it is fulfilled. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #healed #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2
RE: The Families of Charleston are Healed
6/21/2015 2:06:15 PM
The CHURCH Family of Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church reflects the development of religious institutions for African Americans in Charleston. Dating back to the fall of 1787 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, ... [ http://www.emanuelamechurch.org/churchhistory.php ] Currently, this family is showing the International Community how they survive through FAITH and LOVE.

The young man participated in bible study with the Church Family before taking the lives of nine. The family forgave him for he really did not know what he was doing. There is a thin line between LOVE and hate, individuals have the FREE WILL to choose one or the other. The young man was a STRANGER ... Matthew Henry Commentary For Leviticus Chapter 19Strong's Greek/Hebrew Definitions For Leviticus "Chapter 19 Leviticus 19:34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God."

Those of us, among the living are in AWE ... as witnesses to the acts of the Church Family in South Carolina.
+0