Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Open Social Networker
6/21/2015 3:45:39 AM
Primarily, I like selling to venders. I like meeting new people via visiting places of worship, community socials, music festivals, sports bars, shopping, ... I also like publishing, making people smile and encouraging talent ...
+0
RE: Open Social Networker
7/5/2015 3:51:20 AM
Community "Talk" has increased participation. I am checking in more often to participate. Did you know posting comments and voting up or down on posts in the community earns credits that can be converted to FREE advertisement?
+0
RE: Open Social Networker ~ Jaz Jets New Mission
7/18/2015 2:24:07 PM
 The Team's banner will now serve as NETWORKING Connections, I am LQQking for a new team leader for Marvin is now in school to become an industrial wielder; thus, no longer available to lead the team. I will continue to serve as administrator. The only qualification for the new team leader is to publish a FREE Weebly blog. You will not have to work as hard as the original team members for the BANNER is established on the Internet. Follow "Publish Free" in my community signature below. Comment here if you are interested in being Team Leader for Jaz Jets.
+0
RE: Open Social Networker ~ Enter Your URL at Jaz Cash Network
10/24/2015 4:21:47 AM
No sign up nor logging in required. Just enter your referral links and/or web site in URL box at Jaz Network Cash as often as you like.

LQQK below in my community signature line for link to my published website.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!