Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
All Limitation Melts Away into the Nothingness in Which It Came From
6/20/2015 12:52:39 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.20.2015
All Limitation Melts Away into the Nothingness in Which It Came From
Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

I proclaim that any idea that limitation exists is instantly transforms into absolute faith that all is Good, all is Love, and all is Perfection!

For God is this Good, God is this Love, and God is this Perfection. And just as God is, I am. For God is in the deepest seat of my soul. This Presence lives, breaths, and speaks through me! It radiates throughout the cells in my body, fills every thought within my mind, and moves through me in Love as I interact in the world today!

In knowing this for me, I also know this is absolutely true for you! And as we live in the realization, I can feel the beautiful light warm our every action, I can see our thoughts filled with positive beauty, grace, and joy, and I can see our exchanges with other fellow beings be radiantly lit in love and grace! It is this grace that can not be helped but noticed by those we touch– and it influences all those that encounter us with the same power, love, and joy that fills our hearts, our souls, and our minds!

I am so grateful for this beautiful perfection within you and me! I give thanks that all of our interactions with every one we see is filled with this perfection and shared with the world!

I release my word knowing it is done and it is here now for us to celebrate one moment at a time!

And So it Is!

Ardy Reed is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thereisonlythedivinepresent #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1