Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
There is Only Love
6/18/2015 1:35:42 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.18.2015
“There is Only Love”
Rev. Ginger Young, Assistant Minister

Ginger Young, RScP

As I take this moment to remember there is One Power in and through All that I call God, I know I am witnessing It when I look at the sky, see flowers and hear birds chirping. I know It as all of my senses, the feeling of beauty and the love I feel for another. In this remembering my understanding expands and deepens, knowing I am one and the same Power. I am It’s creation in every moment. I open my mind and heart to receive a deeper knowing of this Good, allowing revelation and peace to manifest in me. I no longer see conflict as a negative, but as an opportunity to grow in compassion and loving kindness towards myself and all others. As God is All, any negative defensiveness and reaction dissolves to a higher seeking of the opportunity and knowledge in any situation. No matter who or what is involved, the Good that is God, that is me, remains deeply anchored in my Being, and I am unmoved from Peace, Compassion and Loving Kindess. These are the truth of my Being, and I declare that each day I deepen in my awareness of God. I see God in every person, in myself too.

I allow these words or Truth, knowing God is already pouring It’s Good through me, to me, and all around me now and forever more.

I trust and am grateful!

Rev. Ginger Young is the Assistant Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thereisonlylove #truth #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2