Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Discover How to Activate Your [Purpose Code] to Make a Greater Difference in the
6/17/2015 4:10:53 PM
Discover How to Activate Your [Purpose Code] to Make a Greater Difference in the World...

The Discovering Your Life’s Purpose FREE Online Training with Dr. Jean Houston

Including an 85-minute online seminar, The 3 Keys To Discovering Your Life’s Purpose as well as her new Discovering Your Life’s Purpose- 5 part Introductory Training Series.

Join one of the most respected spiritual luminaries of our time, bestselling author Dr. Jean Houston, as she reveals her powerful process for truly discovering your purpose, and then integrating it into every aspect of your life.

Activate Your Purpose Code to Make a Greater Difference in the World...

Click Here to Register Now:

In this transformative global online training you will discover:

• How to create new beliefs that support your highest potential

• How to access your “inner experts” to quicken your learning

• How to develop new habits that cultivate your unique gifts and abilities

• How to transform old wounds and activate your deeper wisdom

• How to align everything—from your job to your friends to your community—around the singular calling of your life

In your heart, you must know you have a meaningful contribution to make in the world, and only through discovering and bringing forth this hidden potential will you be able to find spiritual fulfillment and the deeper sense of accomplishment you want and need.

This online training with Jean will help you discover not only what you’re truly meant to do in your life… but how to reach your goals from exactly where you are right now.

Register for free and discover how to turn the inspiration you feel within you into powerful, purposeful action!

Discover Your Life’s Purpose with Dr. Jean Houston:

Jean Houston is an internationally renowned philosopher and scholar, and one of the founders of the Human Potential Movement. She’s also written 27 books, including several bestsellers.

Here’s what a few students who attended Jean’s previous seminar trainings have said about how their lives have changed:

“I have a much more empowered relationship with life. I no longer consider myself a victim of circumstances. I now know and feel in all my being that the power is within me, and I am deeply supported to create the life I love and leave my footprint!”
Anna, Mexico City

“Since attending the seminar, I’ve been receiving many new opportunities. They have literally been coming to me without my needing to go out and seek them. And I feel like the people I’ve been aligning with are part of my ‘tribe,’ people who want to affect the world in a big and positive way!”
Tara, Barcelona

“I took the traumas of my life—the death of my son, divorce after 36 years, a huge health challenge, and bankruptcy—and turned them into opportunities for growth. What I saw as wounds turned into portals for the new self to appear!”
Therese, Florida

Discover Your Life’s Purpose with Dr. Jean Houston:

The Discovering Your Life’s Purpose Introductory Training, Fill your daily life with meaning and purpose Receive Training from Dr. Jean Houston at No Charge...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!