Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Take a Breath and Slow Down
6/17/2015 12:54:33 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.17.2015
“Take a Breath and Slow Down”
Maria Dion, RScP

Maria Dion, RScP - Trusting Wholeness To Express

“To allow oneself to be carried away by

a multitude of conflicting concerns, to

surrender to too many demands, to commit

oneself to too many projects, to want to

help everyone in everything, is to succumb

to the violence of our times.”

-Thomas Merton

So many people I talk to every day express that they are beyond busy with all they have on their plate. “I’m overwhelmed,” or “I’m tired,” or “I’m stressed,” seem to be common conversation starters. Let’s just take a breath and slow down. Way down.When one gages one’s self-worth by external accomplishments we aren’t letting Spirit lead. We can relax when we remember that everything happens in Spirit’s time. When we trust, we can relax. When we are relaxed, we are more available to people. We are more discerning about our commitments. We are mindful and we are open to Spirit, knowing that the only real truth at any given moment is the moment itself! We are open to intuition, to God speaking to us and through us. Life seems to flow in a perfect way.TreatmentThere is one Power, one Presence, one Essence behind everything and it is, simply, Love. Every breath, every conversation, every experience occurs in the One Spiritual Reality. Nothing happens outside of It.

This Loving Essence is Trust, Peace of Mind, Relaxation, Divine Order and Creation. And everything that we see and everything that we don’t see is part of a larger pattern of Creation. Nothing happens outside of God. And that Essence that I’ve described is in all things, including me and including you. For nothing exists outside of this Truth. I am relaxation, I am peace of mind, I am divine right accomplishment and Spirit’s perfect timing is the foundation of my life. I am Trust, I am Faith, I am Commitment and I am Love. As I know this to be true for me, I know this to be true for each person reading these words, for we are all one, and we spring from the same source!I relax, allowing Spirit’s gentle nudges to guide my life.

I practice trust and know that all is well. I decelerate and know that there is plenty of time to accomplish, achieve and experience everything that is important. Impatience and stress is actually illusion — there is no delay, no waiting in God, there are simply wonderful circumstances that are being aligned. This peace I feel allows me to be more available to myself and to others in a profoundly supportive way! I am mindful of my purpose and confident in my contribution. I allow Spirit’s Love to guide my every thought, word, and action. My life has a beautiful quality to it – more meaning, deeper friendships, contemplative time, and time to accomplish all that is needed. I know this for each person reading these words.

We are enough!I am grateful for Science of Mind and the opportunity to know and align with truth in a deeper way. I am grateful for the action of the Law upon my Word — for I know that as I speak, my words echo back the perfect manifestation. It is done!And so it is!

Maria Dion is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #takeabreathandslowdown #truth #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2
RE: Take a Breath and Slow Down
6/17/2015 1:23:40 PM
I sacrificed sleep to accomplish, being a wife, mother, employee and student. It was not too bad for me, it was sort of a talent (not getting more than 4 hours daily). My husband was perfect for the did most of the cooking, I cooked on weekends and was the primary disciplinarian ... daily. My husband sort of let the children have their way. I was the bad guy. I mostly preached a lot. Our six children are ALL independent and are taking good care of our grandchildren. I praise GOD for the grace that allowed us to parent our children to MATURITY.
+1
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Take a Breath and Slow Down
6/18/2015 1:33:16 PM
Jan,

Amen to what you both accomplished. Parents have an incredible job. So Brava to you, both!

Rich
+1