Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Believing In Truth
6/16/2015 1:28:52 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.16.2015
“Believing In Truth”
Kathy Mathiason, RScP

Kathy Mathiason, RScP

“Go; let it be done for you as you have believed.” Matthew 8:13

Believing in Truth

I believe in One, the Omnipotent Presence in the Universe. It is the Life Force, which enlivens everything I see, everything I hear, everything I touch, everything I smell. That Life Force is the Loving Essence in all, through all, as all. It Is the Law in Action. It is the Loving Creator and Spirit I call God.

I know that I am one with this Spirit. I am United with this Loving Essence. My mind is God’s Mind. My heart is God’s Heart, there is no separation. I know this Truth of myself.

I know the things I hear and see every day may be the result of false beliefs, so I look beyond those appearances and look at the Truth. I know that false beliefs may demonstrate conditions in my life that are less than the good God has in store for me. Whenever I have feelings of doubt or fear or lack, I know I am not separate from God, but united. There is no separation. I am one with the One. Because of this, I know there is no reason to think thoughts of fear, doubt or lack. My heart knows the truth of whom and what I am so I turn inward and listen to the Truth of my being. I listen to my Higher Self, my God Self. So knowing this Truth, I change my thoughts, feelings, and beliefs to knowing that I am a child of God, knowing God and I are One, knowing the Good is mine to have.

Thankfully I feel the peace and love of Truth. I know The Good which is mine to have. I know I experience God in the Good now and everywhere in my life.

So is with this gratitude that I release my word into the Law knowing that as I have spoken it is done for only Yes comes back to me. I know this to be so.

And so it is.

Kathy Mathiason is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #believingintruth #truth #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2