Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hatching Joy
6/14/2015 12:42:29 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.14.2015
“Hatching Joy”
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The Time is Now - Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

“Prayer is an egg. Hatch out the total helplessness inside.” Rumi

I seek the Highest of the High in order to begin this prayer. It is the Formless Infinite Potential of all Life. It is the Greatest Inspiration There is along with Everything Else as well. I seek It in order to know myself. I seek It recognizing that as I seek It, I see the absolute stunning beauty of the universe and the pure untouched beauty of every soul I see. The Highest of the High is sacred and imbues every single being and thing with Itself so when I look at anyone or anything I see It. I am sacred and blessed when I live in this consciousness. As I know this for me, I know this sacred consciousness for everyone who reads this prayer.

I affirm and declare a consciousness so pure and blessed that it sees the blessing in everything it witnesses. I am that consciousness and as it hatches and becomes even more, I become even more. I am able to see solutions where once it was not so apparent. I am health in every sense of the word. I am abundance in every sense of the word. I am divine givingness in every sense of the word. As my eyes see the highest of the high, my experience of life becomes more joyful every moment of every day. I am the person I’ve been seeking. I am the answer I’ve been seeking and I’m so happy to see this in everyone else.

I give thanks this day for my beautiful life and for all of the people I love and who love me. I am so grateful to belong to a community as radiant at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living and I am happy that every person who arrives feels loved and appreciated. I am thankful for my own experience of gratitude and for all of my blessings both known and unknown. I am joyful now.

With this joyful heart, I release my word knowing this prayer is hatched and the power is free to do my bidding. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is the Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #joy #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2