Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: JazLive Social Gamer
6/23/2015 12:48:59 AM
When I first found this site, I played over a dozen games, now my time is limited, so I just play four: Galaxy Life, Dreamfields, New Rock City and Family Barn.<> <> My favorite is New Rock City, it is amazing how a cow, 6 plots, a rock house and a couple of hens, develops into a city with modern buildings, even space houses. <> <> In less than a week, I maxed on neighboring with 500 players. Visit my blog "JazLive" for my social game profile.
+0
Monkey Banks
6/23/2015 5:34:38 PM
I purchased this bank at a 4th of July celebration in Wrightsville, GA back in the 70s for $15.

Bank

My former co-work brought the Mama holding baby to work and to show off her cute purchase. I asked her how much she paid for it and said 99 cents. I did not believe it for the details, so I asked her to buy 10 for me; gave her the money and extra for her gas and trouble.

Bank

She returned with a big clear plastic bag and variety of banks. I was shocked! I increased it to lots of 20, took them to the flea market in Middle GA and sold them for $7 each. On one occasion, a vendor offered to buy all the units I had for $10 each. That offer escalated me from table sells to selling to vendors.
+1
RE: JazLive ~ Publish to increase Promotions and Advertisement
7/2/2015 3:24:29 PM
There are subtle ways to increase exposure without WHAM BAM SPAM a link without supportive information to encourage visitors. Build credibility for visitors to find you interesting for return visits. Publish a blog or a website of your goods and/or services. If you are a seller ~ offer discounts to your repeat customers.

Start right now ~~~ PUBLISH FREE
+0
RE: Monkey Banks
7/2/2015 3:42:19 PM
If you find a direct competitor (copy cat) you know your product/service has common interest. Make that work for you among your loyal customers, i.e., say you have a product that cost you $10 to stock and is selling for $17. Offer a FREE ITEM to loyal customers that bring you 10 paying customers. [$17 x 10 = $170 less stock cost $100 and $10 Free item nets $60]
+0
Credit Contest Winner for the month of June 2015
7/3/2015 7:28:29 AM

Contest Winners

Congratulate Community Contest Credit Winners for the Month of June
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!