Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God Looking Back at Itself
6/10/2015 12:26:49 PM

The Daily Prayer
“God Looking Back at Itself”
Barbara Kraft, RScP

Barbara Kraft, RScP

As the sun rises over the mountain and the birds are chirping, the smell of morning is in the air and I see God.

This is a time of newness, of remembering just what the world has in store for the day. All my senses are filled with the presents of the spirit of the universe. This spirit is in everything I see and smell and hear and feel on my walk through the neighborhood. God is all around. Seeing and feeling itself through me. I am one in the same. The beautiful colors of the flowers, the sky, the houses, are all created by the same essence as me, the same creative source produced it all.

With this awareness in the forefront of my mind, I move through my day knowing that God is all there is. No matter what comes forward in my day, or life, I know it is the image of God looking back at itself.

This knowingness is a peaceful place, it is a place of comfort and safety because it is all me, us, ONE.

I go about my day and my activities in gratitude for these beautiful knowingness that all my hopes and dreams that I wish to manifest in my life will come to pass just as I put them into action by this love and knowingness. All that unfolds is perfectly aligned with my will of expression of God through my life.

At times of unease, a moment of reflections is needed to recall that this is all divinely inspired and I have a choice to move into the situation and reflect the spirit which is me.

I release this into the ether knowing it is done and waiting for me to acknowledge its perfection.

And so it is.

Barbara Kraft is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2
RE: God Looking Back at Itself
6/10/2015 5:01:40 PM
I love listening for the 1st bird song in the mornings.
+0