Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
AdlandPro's Network Magic Queen
6/10/2015 12:59:57 AM
I have been away for a couple years, dealing with medical issues. Now, I am slowly returning to an active status. I have lots of info to share with Veterans. I am a Viet Nam Era Vet and have started a forum to help fellow Brother and Sister Vets. The dialogue in the forum will start as soon as a Veteran comments' in the forum.
+0
RE: AdlandPro's Network Magic Queen
6/13/2015 3:05:23 PM
Visit forums, I own. It is a good idea to start your own forum to at lease share information about the business, favorite hobby, ... anything you have a passion for. Everyone in this community does not sell or promote ... many share their knowledge and other passions (cooking, pets, craft ...)
+0
7/4/2015 3:12:37 AM
Was searching bing.com for some of my publications and found this one; featuring my crocheting projects: ....................... 1st Photo of my Crocheting Projects
+0
7/7/2015 1:08:39 AM
I missed the days of LOTS of community chatter via visiting forums and leaving comments. I play social games to entertain insomnia and/or being bored. On my blog, there is a post for one of my favorite games "New Rock City" ... try it without signing up or logging in. Happy CA$H Hunting Jaz
+0
Network Magic Queen LQQKing to Network with Weebly Pubisher(s)
4/7/2016 5:00:19 PM
Encouraging anyone who have not tried publishing a blog; try a FREE Weebly, it is real easy. Click "Publish FREE" in community signature below.

JazLive is my FREE Weebly blog; also in community signature below.

Visit JazLive for a variety of blog posts, some are connected to 'threads' ... in this community.

Interests, dreams, funny stories, humor, socials ... are GOOD topics to share.

Try the following keywords in bing.com search engine:

network magic queen

If you are curious/impressed; come back and 'comment'

Gettin' Better by the Tic' Toc'
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!