Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Out of Life Came I
6/8/2015 12:58:17 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.08.2015
“Out of Life Came I”
Lovater Jones, RScP

Lovater H. Jones, RScP

“Life creates by making things out of Itself. Let us think of Life as pure Spirit, Creating through the agency of Its word.”

Ernest Holmes

“The Art of Life” (1948)

According to the Science of Mind textbook, Life manifests on different levels, proving that It is without limit. Each of the levels, the Science of Mind goes on to say, are different ways in which the One Power operates. “Life, then, is that quality of Being, running through all, which enables anything to be what it is.

What I know for sure is that, I am, and you are, and every living thing/entity exists because of the One Power flowing through our very Being. This One Power, which is Life, flows through humans as intelligence; It flows through members of the animal kingdom as instinct, and in the insect phylum, It is “that Inner Something that makes everything live.”

Therefore, it is important for each of us to know that within each of us is the One Power, the One Sustaining Life, moving in sync with the rhythm of our heartbeat and breath. We did not put it there, as it was there at conception, at birth and as the final breath at death, thereby returning each of us, then, to 0ur Source.

“Because Life is in you, then the Truth is in you, and the Spirit is in you, and Power is in you. If you will wait on the Power, the Truth, and this Light, they will guide you.”

Ernest Holmes

“The Art of Life”

Lovater H Jones is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #life #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1