Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Live in the Moment, which is God
6/6/2015 1:33:37 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.06.2015
“I Live in the Moment, which is God”
Rev. Ginger Young, Minister

Rev Ginger Young, Minister

I live in the moment, which is God.

As I bring my focus to this moment, letting go of thoughts of my day, and letting go thoughts of the future, I remember that the moment is where I experience God.

The infinite power of Good that I call God, I define and know as Divine Love, Wisdom, Peace, Wholeness. God being infinite Good, is therefore me, meaning I am God expressing. Meaning I am Divine Love, wise, peaceful and whole.

I affirm that my divinity as God expressing comes forward as my mind being focused in the present moment. Nowhere else will I find God. Nowhere else can I experience awakening, resolution, healing and Love. Therefore, I affirm I effortlessly release any thoughts of past or future right now. Knowing the past is gone, and the future does not exist, I come into the present moment knowing the Power of the moment is where my complete fulfillment is known.

I allow fulfillment from the moment that is God – every moment, forever, is God….always here, always now. I feel no resistance to the full release of distraction of past and future thinking. I am Present and in the Presence now. Right now…..right now….

I am in gratitude for this knowing, as I let It Be.

And so It is. Amen.

Rev. Ginger Young is a Minister and Youth Director at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #live #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1
RE: I Live in the Moment, which is God
6/6/2015 6:43:56 PM
 Yes, being here now is how I live. Where ever I am, I pray my acts are pleasing to Abba Father.
+0