Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How to Avoid Making Terrible Decisions? Trust Your Instincts, Listen to Your Gut
6/5/2015 3:36:40 PM
How to Avoid Making Terrible Decisions? Trust Your Instincts, Listen to Your Gut... Develop Powerful Intuition!

How to avoid making terrible decisions?

Trust Your Instincts...

Listen to Your Gut...

Develop Powerful Intuition!

A friend of mine said to me recently...

"I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life."

"But very few of them have I walked into completely blindly. On some level I've known that they were wrong, but I just ignored that feeling."

We were talking about intuition, something that in our modern world often gets dismissed.

In my friend's case, her intuition had tried to stop her from working for a psychopathic boss, dating several charming but narcissistic men, and even dissuade her from buying a house that wasn't right.

Today's Takeaway-

We often discard our 'gut feelings' as superstition or irrelevant, never realizing our unconscious is just trying to alert our conscious mind to something important.

Trouble is, when we do what my friend did and push aside those feelings too often, we can lose contact with that wise part of ourselves.

We become anxious, and unable to trust our decisions with certainty.

But if we drop the cynicism and allow ourselves to pay attention to our intuition, it can become stronger and clearer.

If it's time you started 'listening to your gut', then download Develop Powerful Intuition:

Hypnosis is a direct access to your intuition. It is a direct link to your unconscious mind.

By learning to use hypnosis in your life you'll strengthen your intuition because you'll:
  • Be more relaxed.
  • Be more open to patterns in life.
  • Become more aware of your own intuitive voice trying to make itself heard.
  • Use your intuition to make better decisions and predictions.

Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious with this hypnosis audio...

Download Develop Powerful Intuition now and claim your birthright.

To a week of trusting yourself and your instincts,

Roger Elliott
Co-founder
Hypnosis Downloads

How to avoid making terrible decisions? Trust Your Instincts, Listen to Your Gut... Develop Powerful Intuition!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!