Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This Fear Kills More Success than All Others Combined...
6/4/2015 4:02:42 PM
The fear I am referring to is not what you think.

I’m sure you believe that fear of failure or fear of success stops most people in their tracks and prevents them from achieving the success they desire.

Although these 2 fears are showstoppers, there is a much bigger fear that dwarfs these two!

It’s called Fear of Disappointment.

Go here now to learn more:

From the time we are young kids we actively avoid disappointing our parents, teachers, bosses, lovers and believe it or not, mostly we avoid disappointing ourselves!

We become neurologically conditioned at a very early age to prevent trying our best and giving it our all because of the negative emotions we MIGHT feel.

The fear of feeling embarrassment, shame or guilt when we don’t achieve what we tell ourselves we want to achieve nourishes our inaction.

In essence, we want to elude disappointing others and ourselves so badly that our brain’s unconscious response is to not take action in the first place or to procrastinate and give our big goals a half-hearted effort.

How many times has this happened to you and what do you think it has cost you so far in your life?

As you know, I love the brain science behind it all and I recently did a training session where I explained the science behind fears and and what you can do to redirect your fears into your fuel for amazing success.

You can now join my encore presentation and learn how to shatter your fears.

The people who attended shared that it was one of the most enlightening and eye-opening training sessions ever. As a result, I am performing an encore presentation for you to learn how to recognize which fears are really holding you back and how you can break free from them using the latest brain based methodologies.

Fear can be your fuel or fear can be your worst nightmare.

The great news is you can now learn how to recognize when fear gets in your way and you can now use a few brain-based techniques to be the master of your emotions and never again allow fear of disappointment, failure or success to hold you back.

Sign up for my upcoming training and you’ll be saying goodbye to fear and hello to more success.

Imagine the results you will achieve when you learn how to turn your biggest fears into your biggest fuel for success

To your incredible success,

John Assaraf

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!