Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Divine Power acts upon my Word
6/4/2015 1:47:08 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.04.2015
“Divine Power acts upon my Word”
Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

As I begin this day, I turn to the Power and Presence within me that is quietly waiting for me to recognize It and call It into action. I know It is Unlimited in Its Power to bring all that my heart desires into being. My role is to direct Its Unlimited Power. I want to live and have my being as one of the One in healthy relationship with the Whole of Life, so I want to direct It in a way that supports me and all.

Today I ask It to clarify and focus me in order to ask It to do what would make It in me most happy and fruitful. I ask It to bring all my thought and action into alignment with Its Great Love and Grace. I ask It to cleanse and clear me of any ill that may be lurking in body, mind, or soul. I ask Its Radiance to generate a flow of loving energy to nourish all my inner parts. I ask for this same nurturing Light to flow freely in the midst of all my circles of relationship today, circulating health, happiness, and fruitful direction. I ask to see Its opportunity in the midst of change and for grace to act according to Its guidance. That which I ask for myself, I ask for all others, so that Divine Truth awaiting the recognition of all comes forth to clarify collective focus and bring all into alignment for the sake of health, fruitfulness, and joy experienced broadly in the world.

I give thanks, for I know Divine Power acts upon my word as I now consciously place it into Law anticipating its manifestation. And so it is.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #divinepoweractsuponmyword #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+0