Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Badge # 247
6/1/2015 10:38:06 PM
Hello Badge Hunters,

You know they say "the money is in the list." There is a lot of truth to that but to be honest it highly depends on what list you are talking about. Well, I want to thank you for joining my list. This list is more about the Badges than it is about money. I now have 6 badges and you can earn them all for free or you can spend a little money for an upgrade in any of the programs I am promoting and get them all at ClickTrackProfit Team in AdLandPro Bill's Birthday Badge Hunt June 1st to the 15th! .

Get All Six Of My Badges In One Spot At One Time!

Click HERE for the information you need to claim Badge # 050.

Simple Badge Code: 7F53838BAE

Click HERE to join Kore4

Get the best of the bunch Badge # 50 Join Kore4 and get 5 pro level programs for the price of 1. Maintain it for 3 months and get a rebate on your first month. To get the rebate you must join with me as your sponsor. It is always good to join with someone you know like and trust. Check out our Downline to Infinity in The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook.

Now this is true for everyone who joins Kore4 no matter who your sponsor is ..."Get two people to join Kore4 with your affiliate link and your membership is free..." If you join with anyone in our downline to Infinity and you get your two 1st level downline members you will also receive my 5 badges.

I thought that # 050 was the last of the Badges but at the last minute before Midnight last night I purchased one more badge for you. It is Badge # 247

FaithfulHits...To get badge # 247 simply join FaithfulHits As a Bonus you will get 100 free visitors for you today! If you take the OTO and upgrade at the time of joining you will get all 6 of my badges. After you join and confirm your account, surf at least 50 pages and get in touch with me. Skype me @: ken.wolff1

Skype me @: ken.wolff1 if you have any questions or suggested edits.

June 1st - 14th ... Click HERE to Enroll!

Not a member of ClickTrackProfit? No Problem....Click HERE....HERE...or...HERE

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!