Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Perfect Life of Our Rio Grande Center Community
5/31/2015 12:16:21 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.30.2015

“The Perfect Life of Our Rio Grande Center Community”

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The Time is Now - Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Perfect Life, a Life so beautiful and sublime that it creates awe in whoever witnesses it. This Life is Beauty, Love, Happiness, Health, Creativity, Perfect Good, Perfect Strength. This Life is Perfect Community Here and Everywhere, and I am one with this Life and this Perfect Community.

I live in Its community, in a society of people committed to loving each other. Like Life and Community, I am beauty, love, happiness, health, creativity, perfect good and perfect strength. I am the perfection of Good making itself known over and over again. I am the absolute freedom of joy helping itself to that very good that is always present everywhere and always. It is the same for all people everywhere so as I know this for me, I know this for every person reading this prayer.

I affirm and declare perfect life for our Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living. We are growing in our love for each other and for the world, and the evidence is everywhere. Word of our Community spreads all over Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, neighboring communities, New Mexico, the Southwest and the rest of the world. Every heart that is touched tells others whose hearts are also touched. People speak heart to heart of our beautiful spiritual community. Every person who is loved and gifted by this spiritual path makes sure to tell everyone that the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living is a beautiful spiritual community filled with love, goodness, and positive radiance. All who come are healed and fulfilled, and they stay to witness others be healed and fulfilled. It is a good and sustaining path.

I give thanks right now for the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living. I give thanks for the caring and knowing of all the people in this group and all of us are blessed by each other and the greater community. I release my word knowing that it is done. And So It Is. Amen.

Rev Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #riograndecenter #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1