Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Gift from the One Source of All Creation
5/28/2015 12:44:57 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.28.2015

“A Gift from the One Source of All Creation”

Eva Gate’, RScP

Eva Gate, RScP

The Universe is filled with Divine Love for all of Its Creation. Beauty, Harmony and the Relationship with the Oneness unites all humanity and sentient Beings with the Oneness and Wholeness of Creation. Each person is beloved by God. God showers Its Good onto each person as their birthright. Within each individual is the Perfect, Whole and Complete aspect of The One. It is with this God Particle within that each individual can unite with Joy, Healing, Love, Harmony and Creativity in Life’s Journey.

As I know this for me, I know that this is true for all humanity as blessed beings. Harmony, Love, Healing, and Joyousness are within each Blessing that flows through each person and is present to be expressed. It is our birthright to have this expression deep within. Within each person is the bright Light of God, perfect whole and complete. Know that you are loved beyond measure. All is well.

I am grateful for knowing this for it is as it should be to be loved by The One. Each person born is a gift from The One Source of all creation.

I release my Word into the Law for action knowing full well that as I speak it is now done. My Word will not return to me null and void. And so it is.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #howsweettheclarityofgod #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1