Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How Sweet the Clarity of God
5/27/2015 12:56:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.27.2015

“How Sweet the Clarity of God”

Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP

The Constant Presence where confusion falls away and Goodness steps in. I have been lonely for a Heart that never left me, a Tenderness that always surrounds me, a steadfast Friend I can count on. I have been lonely for a Connection that was never lost. God is Here. God is Now. God is Always.

I turn my heart and soul to Him. I whisper, “hello” and begin the conversation. For in His Love, I am safe. In His embrace, I am innocent, incapable to holding onto shame. I come to Him with anything, with everything. All my sorrows, all my worries, all my bumpy roads. I come to him, for He told me I can and I should. He told me, “I have been waiting for you, my precious child.” I turn to Him for whom Clarity is simple.

In His embrace, the answers come. No struggle. No strive. No need to see around the corner. I know what nothing is for, but I do not care, for I know God knows. In His embrace, my loneliness fades. In His embrace, I give up my small ideas and trust Him to lead me. Forever He leads me. How easy. How clear.

And in His embrace, the Love He has for everyone is there. All are His children, so connected are we! His Love becomes my love. Forgiveness and compassion spill from my heart, for everything is clear. I feel God’s Love, for me, for you, for everyone. All are innocent. All are cherished. In God’s embrace, space go to beginning of line beauty surrounds everything. The world is brought to good, over and over, no matter how badly we mess it up. For God is Good and Generous. He would forsake no one.

And I give thanks for His Generosity. I give thanks for the approachability of God, who requires nothing of me but willingness. Who asks only that I trust in His enormous Love. I give thanks that I need do nothing but turn to Him and He is there to welcome me. He is there to welcome you, for he welcome all, discriminating against no one. I give thanks that I need not worry. I give thanks for the Clarity of God, whose only agenda is Love which He lavishes on everyone. I give thanks. I give thanks.

Then I relax and let go. I don’t have to worry about a thing. God is my constant companion. He leads me forever back to Love. He returns me always to Clarity. How soothing the place where I remember God is always there. I let go of my impulse to try so hard and allow God to lead the way. It is so much easier this way. Amen, for that, Amen. And so It is!

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #howsweettheclarityofgod #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1