Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thank you Spirit for your Greater Sight
5/26/2015 1:02:15 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.26.2015

“Thank you Spirit for your Greater Sight”

Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

As this day begins, I acknowledge the Life that is ever new, ever creating and recreating. New forms of Life are always arising from and returning to All Being. I am of this Life. I am always transforming ~ letting go of form and taking on form. As I undergo this process, I keep my inner vision fixed firmly upon the eternal nature and vast view of the Divine.

With grace, I humbly surrender that which no longer serves, confident that I am being served a full helping of that which perfectly fits my new expression. As I speak this word for myself, I speak it for all. It has been said, “Hurt not the oil of letting go.” So I submit to Spirit – to that Greater One which is undeniably for me – and will support me in each moment. I am grateful.

Thank you Spirit for your Greater Sight. Thank you for my faith, which has been built through countless experiences with your Reliability. Thank you for the step of the journey I am now taking. Thank you for safe and joyful passage. I release this word into Law, knowing it is done. And so it is.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #love #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1