Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Give Thanks for the Love
5/25/2015 2:14:23 PM

The Daily Prayer 05.25.2015

“I Give Thanks for the Love”

Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

As this day begins, I give thanks for the Love that I experience in my Life. I know that this Love is always Present, Powerful, and Intelligent in, through, and around me. It is the Truth in which I live, move, and have my being. I fully open my entire self to embrace It. Regardless of any appearance or any messages to the contrary, I choose to stand upon the firm Ground of Love. Making this choice, anything that is unlike Love, dissolves and fades away. Returning to Love again & again, It frees me.

I declare that it is Love that informs my every thought and action today. I speak my word to ensure that I receive all the wondrous gifts of Love. I open my eyes to see these gifts everywhere. I allow myself to be a receptive and expressive channel of Love, so that Its Great Joy can flow easily and effortlessly through me exactly where It needs to go. My life and the lives of all those I encounter glow with Its Light. For this I am completely grateful.

I release this word into Law, knowing it is done. And so it is.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #love #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1