Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This is the biggest sale event of the year for these extraordinary, transformati
5/23/2015 5:37:19 PM
This is the biggest sale event of the year for these extraordinary, transformative tools.

iAwake's Biggest Memorial Weekend Sale... [50% Off on ALL Downloads]

It is time for the annual iAwake Technologies Memorial Day Sale.

This is the biggest sale event of the year for these extraordinary, transformative tools.

If you have been hesitating about trying these products, this would be an excellent time to get started.

Or if you have been using some of these products already, this is the optimal opportunity to fill out or complete your transformational library.

They are offering a 50% discount on all our digitally downloaded products as well as a 30% discount for all of our CDs. They are also offering FREE digital downloads of Healing Light for all current and former military in the US and all other nations.

Learn More About iAwake’s Memorial Day Sale:

This is a special Memorial Day for me.

Memorial Day is a legal holiday in the United States that commemorates all members of the U.S. Armed Forces who died in service to their country. My father died May 16, 2015 -- he was 92 years old and served in the Pacific Theater during WWII. He was promoted to the rank of captain at the age of 19 and was the recipient of the Air Medal with 3 oak leaf clusters, as well as the Distinguished Flying Cross.

When I think of my Dad’s service and how he subsequently conducted himself as a husband, father, and professional, it moves me to examine my own life and my own motivations. When we think of the sacrifices of those who gave their all in the service of their country, to the resistance and conquering of fascism and tyranny, and for the protection of freedom in the world, it should make us stop and take stock.

I think one of the worst things that can happen in our lives is for us to live in a shallow, narcissistic way and never truly deal with what is real, both inside and outside of us. We need to face our challenges with courage and determination and give our lives and our practice in service to that which is greater than ourselves and our own personal advancement.

So, I would ask all of you who will take advantage of our annual Memorial Day Sale to use these amazing tools in the spirit of service, courage, and determination -- to live for and stand for what is best in our human experience.

We love you all very much,

John and the iAwake Team

Learn More About iAwake’s Memorial Day Sale:

Do it today! You’ll be glad you did.

[50% Off on ALL Downloads] iAwake's Memorial Weekend Sale...

I am just flying ever higher and convinced this is the BEST entrainment technology yet! It's helped me move out of a persistent rough patch too. Thank you, thank you for creating it. Btw I had a few days of 'hyperactivity' after moving to delta, and wondered if you theory was wrong. However, it has now moved to a deep sense of calm and spontaneous mindfulness. I think the first few days of delta my brain was trying to re-establish its usual higher frequency state, but has now realized the benefits of delta, as I have! ;)

James Basil

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!