Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
[Get Paid to Speak] Toolkit. Speak and get paid [$3,000, $5,000, $10,000] or mor
5/18/2015 3:07:38 PM
[Get Paid to Speak] Toolkit. Speak and get paid [$3,000, $5,000, $10,000] or more...

If you’d like to speak on bigger stages and get paid $3,000 …$5,000 … even $10,000 or more, then this email is for you.

When I came off the stage following one of my own recent presentations, a man hurried up to me.

He said,

“Steve, you’re such a powerful speaker. What do I have to do to get paid to speak at major events in front of bigger audiences?"

We talked a little and he shared that most of his speaking to date had been free-of-charge at small events in his local area.

But people kept telling him how much they enjoyed his talk.

I could tell he had a talent for speaking and passion for his message.

I suspected the reason he wasn't getting booked at major events had little or nothing to do with his speaking ability.

He obviously HAD that.

But what he didn't have were the TOOLS to find gigs where he’d get paid a healthy fee to speak.

And so I asked him the eight simple questions below.

If you’d also like more paid speaking gigs, ask yourself these questions and see if you can answer “YES” to each one.

So here we go…

Question #1 -- Do you have a clear idea of the types of conferences you should be speaking at AND a list of at least 100 meeting planners to approach?

Question #2 -- Do you have a title for your talk that makes people say “We need that!”

Question #3 -- Do you have a speaker one-sheet that is tailored to the needs of those meeting planners?

Question #4 -- Do you have a professionally produced video of yourself – preferably speaking at a conference – so meeting planners can see how you present yourself and will feel more comfortable inviting you to speak.

Question #5 -- Do you know EXACTLY what to say to the meeting planner to land the speaking engagement?

Question #6 -- Do you know what to charge and have you learned to feel totally comfortable asking for a bigger speaking fee than you've ever been paid before?

Question #7 -- Do you have a signature story – one that gets other people in the audience to approach you and say, “I loved that story. We need to book you for our conference too!”

Question #8 -- Where appropriate, beyond your speaking fee, what’s your plan to generate revenue from your talk? Do you have something that sells for at least $200 you can see at the back-of-the-room? Do you know how to offer it without coming across as “salesy”?

My new friend answered “NO” to all but one of the questions. (He had a good title for his talk!)

I said,

“That’s good news. You now know the missing pieces you need!”

Get Our Help and Land More Paid Speaking Gigs!

How about you?

How many of these tools do you have?

Would you be open to letting my team take you by the hand and work with you to develop them?

If so, then find out more about how we can help you land more paid speaking engagements as well as achieve other goals, including getting your book done, selling a lot more copies, scoring major publicity, creating passive income online and much more.

We can help you do all these things when you apply for our Quantum Leap Publicity & Marketing Program, in which we work with you for a full year.

I look forward to seeing you on the big stages!

All the best,

Steve Harrison

PS -- Never forget the ultimate tool is confidence. It’s one thing to learn how to feel comfortable speaking to an audience, it’s quite another to be confident in your ability to land the speaking opportunity and GET PAID. I absolutely love showing my Quantum Leap clients how to do that.

If you're not already on our Priority Notification List go here now:

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!