Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7 Shortcuts to Becoming a [Million Dollar Author or Expert]...
5/17/2015 6:29:31 PM
Are you where you want to be as an author, speaker or expert in your field?

If not, join me for a free webcast on "7 Shortcuts to Becoming a Million Dollar Author or Expert."

In this presentation, I’ll share the shortcuts that many top authors and experts use to sell books, land major media appearances, and get paid speaking gigs while growing their income and influence.

You’ll learn how to make much faster progress in your career in far less time.

Shortcut #1: How to Sell More Books Through Free Publicity. I’ll share a technique that I gave one of my clients and how I helped him implement it. He sold 15,000 books from this one strategy alone and even turned one interview into $250,000. You’ll love my 3 big keys for turning media interviews into sales.

Shortcut #2: How to Become a Repeat Guest on National TV. I've helped a number of my clients land their first national TV appearances and then parlay those into repeat appearances. You’ll meet one of my author clients who’s now a regular on the Today show (they've called him four times in the last two months!) You’ll learn how he went from not knowing what to do, to getting on TV, to becoming one of their “go to” relationship experts.

Shortcut #3: Turn Your Website Into A Money Machine. The sad fact is most authors/experts don’t make money from their website. Mary Ann, a doctor and therapist in Texas was in the same situation. Her practice took a hit when she had to spend long hours taking care of her mother. But then she came to me and my team. Six months later she was amazed at how much business was coming in. We’ll show you what she did.

Shortcut #4: How to Get Corporations to Pay You to Speak – Want to have big companies pay you for what you do? My clients have credited my coaching with helping them land lucrative business deals with major companies either in the form of sponsorships, training fees, speaking engagements and/or consulting fees. How can YOU do that? I’ll show you.

In fact, on the webcast, one of my Quantum Leap coaches will share presentation secrets that helped him earn the highest trainer evaluations from ExxonMobil each year for 29 years.

Shortcut #5: This Little Shift Can Make You a Hugely Successful Speaker – A professional speaker has told me several times that one phone consultation with me was worth over $1 million to him. It led to his becoming a much more successful speaker in the personal development space. What did I tell him? Join me and he’ll tell you himself.

Shortcut #6: How to Generate Passive Income From Your Message – You’ll meet one of my clients who has turned her passion for cooking into a lucrative passive income that she’s able to do while being a stay at home mom. Learn how she writes something and gets paid for it over and over again.

Shortcut #7: Your Master Plan: How to Put All the Pieces Together – Ever feel overwhelmed by all the things you need to do to succeed as an author/expert? I’ll show you how to put the pieces together by giving you the seven critical pieces authors/experts need for maximum income and influence.

Fun surprises along the way!

I’ll be introducing you to six authors/speakers who made their quantum leap and will share how they did it. You won’t just be informed, you’ll be transformed, and you’ll have a better idea of how to put the pieces together to make your own quantum leap.

Register for the webcast on 7 shortcuts they know you don't:

See you!

All the best,

Steve Harrison

PS – I’m not planning on making any recordings or replays available, so be sure to make the presentation. Even if you can’t make the whole thing, tune in for at least part of it.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!