Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Android Lollipop Is Here! Be One Of The First To Learn Google's New Mobile Opera
5/15/2015 5:08:23 PM
Android Lollipop Is Here! Be One Of The First To Learn Google's New Mobile Operating System...

Be one of the first to learn to use Android's new mobile operating system, Android Lollipop.

Android 5.0, or Lollipop, is the biggest thing to come to Android devices since the development of the Android system.

Android Lollipop: The Complete Development Course...

Android Lollipop Is Here! Be One Of The First To Learn Google's New Mobile Operating System...

Learn Android Lollipop Development. Create Java Android Apps...

During this course, you'll learn everything there is to know about developing for Lollipop, including taking advantage of its new animations and crystal clear graphics.

You’ll begin with an overview of Lollipop, Google’s naming conventions, and Android core concepts.

The majority of Android development uses either Android Developer Tools (Eclipse) and also the newer Android Studio from Google.

In order to maximise your skill set and marketability for future Android work, both tools are explored in detail, include separate setup and configuration videos covering both Mac and Windows.

You’ll come away with a solid knowledge of how to install, configure and use both for creating Android apps.

Get this course and lifetime access to over 78 lectures and 9.5 hours of content. By the time you finish this course, you'll be ready to design and deploy your own work as one of the first wave of Lollipop developers.

Best Android Course out there.

This has got to be one of my favorite courses ever. The material is provided at a great pace with informative content sized up in easily digestible chunks. I recommend this to anyone looking to get into Android development.

-Aaron Nwabuoku

Great Course!

As a complete newbie to Android development, I am blown away by this course. It really does teach you step by step and I was able to follow along and create the apps included. Plus I now understand what I am doing which is fantastic! highly recommended.

- Ang Keane Hubert

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!