Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Women band together to make a difference in the lives of women around the globe.
5/2/2015 4:46:17 PM
Women band together to make a difference in the lives of women around the globe... Impact Posse!

This is about how you and I can band together to empower your female clients, students, friends and family.

Before I get to that though, I'm hoping you are enjoying extra doses of sunshine and that spring has sprung for you.

The snow is starting to melt off our peaks in the Rockies and it’s almost white water rafting season!! We’re busy planning a multi-day rafting trip for later in May. So fun!

Back to business though... I have a really special opportunity for you that hundreds of women have taken part in and benefited from hugely.

(just so we get it out of the way, there is absolutely no cost to you, at any point… you’ll see)

It’s called Impact Posse and it’s where we women band together to make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of women around the globe.

I’ve created a video for you to explain what it’s all about and the video is available for you here.

It’s kinda time sensitive because the next month we’ll be bringing women a real, raw, one-of-a-kind experience.

(just so we get this next piece out of the way, this real, raw experience is at no cost to them either)

Let me explain.

You may remember that we sorta did the Red Tent Revival in March but it was nowhere near the level that we’ve done in years past because of something I was going through in my private life.

So, we’re gonna have a redo.

(can I get a Woo Hoo! for a redo?!)

I explain the details about the Impact Posse in the video and I provide you lots of information about it on the page.

You have nothing to lose and at a minimum, I think it will change your thinking about how your run your business, even if it’s a wee baby business.

I recommend every single one of you takes a look at this video:

Warmly,

~Kristin

p.s. I know you are a busy gal so remember the chance to get in on this revolutionary training is available just for the next week.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!