Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is there a Better Gift to give a Friend or Family Member than the Gift of Healin
4/30/2015 7:20:00 PM
Is there a Better Gift to give a Friend or Family Member than the Gift of Healing? The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief...

I'm delighted to announce that after two years of hard work, my new book, "The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief" is available!

If you or someone you love are in any sort of physical pain, whether a diagnosed condition or just occasional headaches, aches and pains, then this book is for you.

If you're not in physical pain, I can virtually guarantee that someone you know IS.

The book costs less than 20 bucks, plus you get over $100 in bonuses when you purchase, and I'm donating 100% of my royalties on the first 10,000 books sold to The Tapping Solution Foundation!

Is there a better gift to give a friend or family member than the gift of healing?

Pick up your copy today:

The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief is available, pic_tapping_book

Until next time... Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner

P.S. One of the questions I get most often about this book is, "I have X condition/diagnosis, does it work on that?"

And my answer is always the same: We're working with the underlying, natural healing mechanisms of the body, so it's not that the tapping is working on a specific condition, it's instead creating the right conditions for the body to heal itself.

Just last week I worked with someone (on a recorded podcast interview, I'll share it shortly), who has Crohn's disease. As we spoke, he had pain at a level 4 out of 10, and it was constant.

Now, one would think, "Well, he has a disease, a diagnosed condition, and he's been in pain non-stop for the past six years... What's tapping going to do for him?"

Well, his pain, at the end of our time together, was completely GONE... for the first time in SIX years!

Simply astounding. Now his body is on track for healing.

Get the book here:

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!