Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
#1 BestSeller for Releasing Chronic Pain... Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Boo
4/29/2015 5:28:38 PM
#1 BestSeller for Releasing Chronic Pain... Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Book!

The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Book - Available for order!

#1 BestSeller for Releasing Chronic Pain... Tapping Solution for Pain Relief Book! pic_tapping_bookIt's already a #1 Best Seller for Chronic Pain and #1 in Movers and Shakers on Amazon.

Thanks for making that happen! :)

This book is for those of you who are in chronic pain, and also for those who suffer from occasional pain - the headaches, the body that doesn't respond the way it used to, the general malaise you might be experiencing.

It also comes with EIGHT tapping meditations, that are really useful for just about anyone, so even if you're not in pain, it might be worth spending the under $20 to get the book (and share with someone you love!) and get the tapping meditations.

Some standouts are:

Tapping Meditation On Feeling Overwhelm: Find Emotional And Physical Peace...

Tapping Meditation On Events Using the "Movie Technique": A Simple and Effective Way to Release Past Events and Their Emotional Charge...

Tapping Meditation On "Feeling Safe Expressing Emotions": Fully Release the Emotions That Are Keeping You Stuck...

Tapping Meditation on "Creating A New Relationship With Your Body": Find peace, love and self-acceptance for your body in ways you've never experienced before...

Pick up the book and all the bonuses that come with it here:

"I've spent years teaching people around the world about the power of choice, and the power of action. If you're in chronic pain, I suggest you choose this book, and follow the program inside. Nick's results with helping people relieve chronic pain speak for themselves. It's that simple."

-Tony Robbins author of #1 New York Times bestseller MONEY Master the Game

Pick up the book:

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!