Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Recover from Addictions, A Guided Meditation... Deep Recovery- iAwake's latest r
4/25/2015 7:41:41 PM
Recover from Addictions, A Guided Meditation... Deep Recovery- iAwake's latest release!

Here’s the latest offering from the amazing evolutionary folks at iAwake Technologies. It is called Deep Recovery and has been created to provide you with a deeply transformative meditation experience -- whether you are an addict, alcoholic, or not.

Deep Recovery consists of two 33-minute tracks, the first of which includes an 12-minute guided meditation and visualization created by iAwake’s CEO John Dupuy, author of the award-winning book Integral Recovery: A Revolutionary Approach to the Treatment of Alcoholism and Addiction.

The second track contains the same music and entrainment without the guided meditation. The music and entrainment technology for these tracks was created by iAwake’s Leigh Spusta, who created the amazing Deep Delta track that iAwake released a couple of months ago. If you’ve used Deep Delta, I’m sure you’ll want to hear more of Leigh’s beautiful and powerful transformative music.

So, whether you are in recovery from alcoholism or addiction (or not), I think you will find these tracks very powerful and very useful in your transformative daily practice.

Listen to a Free Sample:

This product is specifically designed for the recovery community, however, our alpha and beta testers and others who have used these tracks have found them powerful and useful in their own practice.

Deep Recovery consists of two 33-minute tracks with the music and entrainment technology created by our friend and colleague Leigh Spusta of Deep Delta fame.

iAwake's latest release: DEEP RECOVERY

Track 1 includes a visualization and guided meditation that I wrote and which is recorded with my voice.

Track 2 is the same music and entrainment as Track 1 without the guided meditation.

Listen to a Free Sample:

Here's a little bit of description about Deep Recovery:

Deep Recovery- From the Darkness of Addiction to the Happiness & Freedom of Deep Recovery.

Deep Recovery is meant to be part of a daily meditative practice, and generally we find that first thing in the morning is a good time to do this work. Later sessions can also be very helpful. For example, if one starts to strongly crave alcohol or drugs around 5 p.m. every day, this would be an extraordinarily good time to use these tracks.

Daily use of Deep Recovery, as part of an ongoing meditation practice, will rapidly improve mindfulness, increase resilience to stress, aid in working through and releasing old traumas and outdated stories about ourselves and our world, and help to develop a deeper spiritual life and connection.

So please enjoy using these tracks for yourself, and I think they will be a great blessing and help to you.

Click Here to Learn More and Download:

Warmly,

The iAwake Team

Another great addition to the iAwake library but this time with a guided meditation! Let me tell you that this guided meditation left me feeling more open and accepting as a human being. This is going to be great for those in recovery. What I found most interesting about this track is the electrical feeling that vibrated throughout my body. It felt as if some of it was coming from the soundtrack as well as the entrainment. A very transformative experience!

Jason Fulgham

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!