Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The truth about Willpower and 3 powerful webinars on different topics to help yo
4/24/2015 3:23:10 PM
The truth about Willpower and 3 powerful webinars on different topics to help you make change...

How's it going so far?

How are those intentions / goals / dreams going? :)

If you're like most people, you might believe that you could improve your life if you just had a little more of that mysterious magic sauce... willpower.

If only I had more self-control, I could eat right, exercise more, make better financial decisions, stop procrastinating and turn my life around.

Sound familiar?

Here's the challenge:

Recent research has shown that willpower is similar to a muscle, in that it gets fatigued! You can say no to the cookie once, but then the 2nd time it's offered and the 3rd time...each of those choices requires willpower and quickly exhausts it!

"Oh, just give it to me already! Why do I even bother?!"

So... what to do?

Well, it's my experience that when you get to the ROOT beliefs, experiences, expectations, self-image and more, then change becomes EFFORTLESS. Why? Because we're changing who we ARE, at the core, instead of trying to force ourselves to change.

When these changes happen at the level of our identity, then the resulting actions don't require this muscle of willpower. So going to the gym isn't a chore, it's an exciting adventure, just part of who we are.

Making healthy food choices isn't difficult, it's what we want and crave from every cell of our body. Procrastination is no longer an issue, because we don't fear the action, we embrace it with all aspects of our being.

The big question now is...

How do we get to these root beliefs, experiences, expectations, self-image and more?

Whereas in the past, it was often a struggle to make changes at this level, EFT Tapping is extraordinarily effective at doing just that.

Since it works directly with the amygdala in the brain, it can rewrite these old patterns in dramatic levels. I've seen it in my life and in the lives of hundreds of thousands of other people who made this profound choice, to use this simple and powerful technique and change their lives.

I want to help you harness the energy of the New Year, and not face the struggle and disappointment that we often feel a month into the year, when everything seems to be back to normal, and failure is riding alongside us again.

To that end, here are three powerful webinars on different topics to help you make this change.

Even if you've attended one of these webinars before, do it again! You'll find new insights and awareness, and just doing the tapping can be just what you need to kickstart these changes.

Here are the three topics - pick one right now and commit to finally making your dreams stick. It's time for you to shine at your brightest!

1. Financial Success and Personal Fulfillment: If you've struggled either to make the money you want, or to feel deeply fulfilled and passionate about what you do (or both!), then this webinar is for you: Register Now!

2. Weight Loss and Body Confidence: I know that January is so often about dropping those extra pounds and feeling strong and confident in your body again (or for the first time!).

I also know that most approaches simply fail because they don't address the core issues. So beyond whatever workout or nutrition plan you're on, explore how to use Tapping to create change at the deepest levels: Register Now!

3. Reducing and Releasing Chronic Pain: If you're in any sort of physical pain, Your Goals and Intentions can seem like a little bit of a joke.

How can I do all these amazing things I want to do, when I'm hurting so much and so often?

Tapping has proven to be extraordinarily effective at releasing physical pain, and this webinar will help you do just that: Register Now!

Make that choice, to throw off the chains of your past, those old habits, those old failures, that old self-doubt, and finally embrace the greatness of YOU.

Until next time...

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner

pic_tapping_book

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2