Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Awesome Discussion In A Skype Chat Room About Traffic Exchanges!
4/17/2015 1:43:13 AM
[6:29:04 PM | Edited 6:29:33 PM] Charles Scoville: Traffic on Traffic Exchanges is like watching commercials on the TV.

The website displays, and exposure is gained. It might not result in an "on the spot" purchase, because they might not need what you offer at that exact time.

But.. the more people see this website, become familiar with the brand, etc -- they might search out your brand later in google, or wait until they see the ad again, then act at that time.

Marketers know that it takes people 7-14 times to see something before they actually look.

YOU should know this too. The more exposure you get, the more your brand becomes recognizable.

Then, you'll get increased google search traffic from people seeking your brand. It's so important to brand yourself when you market, otherwise if you're promoting a replicated website, some other lucky affiliate will catch referrals from your advertising efforts... and when someone googles the website you promote, they'll find a sponsor that has higher search engine ranking.
[6:31:12 PM | Edited 6:31:48 PM] Charles Scoville: Things to take away from this:
Brand yourself so people find YOU not someone else
Consistent marketing using as many resources as you can over the long-term generate much better results over time than 1-time test campaigns.
[6:32:06 PM] Matt Badura: Well put Charles, I would agree on all points.
[6:32:11 PM] Charles Scoville: (highfive)
[6:33:00 PM] Leone Marziano: I agree, and imagine that all the members of this group would know that it is true.
[6:33:01 PM] Eric Burgoyne: Charles do you mind if I share that in another skype group it might wake a few folks up
[6:33:36 PM] Charles Scoville: sure, please copy/paste so it quotes me, since I wrote it :)
[6:33:39 PM] maxxscape maxxscape: I think in the TE world it more that 7-14 times
[6:33:50 PM] Eric Burgoyne: Charlesw yes I will
[6:34:33 PM] Charles Scoville: sure, that's just for them to actually look, next comes whether they want it or not, and they might not be in a position needing it right then, but the more they see it, the more they'll remember it when the need presents itself
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!