Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Instantly Ageless..Younger Looking Skin
3/28/2015 12:20:52 AM
from the pen of: Delia

Best mask. Guaranteed by 30 day money back policy if not fully satisfied. Want fast, visible results for vibrant, uplifted,
younger-looking skin?

http://www.agewellnorthshore.jeunesseglobal.com/products.aspx?p=LUMLIFTMASK

Currently paying for oxygen treatments? Use this time-saving mask 1 or more times per week to look vibrant daily.
Why is it so effective? It is an innovative product developed by Dr Nathan Newman based on stem cell science.
Buy now using the link below or email rwbnorthshore@gmail.com

Adult stem cell technology is dramatically expanding the horizons of skin care development. This revolution in the science of youth is made possible because of the intersection of bio-engineering technology and years of product formulation expertise. The elements of this stem cell technology include the following:

The greatest abundance of stem cells in the body is in adipose (fat) tissue

In a hypoallergenic process, the stem cells are extracted from the adipose tissue

The stem cells are then cultured in a nutrient-rich media which becomes infused with the characteristics of the stem cells

Cytokines, the body’s own “rejuvenation proteins” are then extracted from the media using a safe, scientific filtration process (stem cells stay behind in the media, as they cannot be applied directly on the skin or put into a skin care product).

LUMINESCE™ products contains these cytokines. Since these proteins have the same attributes, whether in the body or in this serum, they interact with the natural body processes to rejuvenate skin.

Luminesce PATENT-PENDING GROWTH FACTOR COMPLEX contains more than 200 growth factors found naturally in the human body.

Enjoy Jeunesse Global products at wholesale prices by becoming a wholesale member (small annual membership fee applies).

Aim for the freedom of a work-from-home business. Consider becoming a Jeunesse distributor. Buy You will receive your own personalized Jeunesse Global website where you can buy products for yourself or sell to others at retail price, and I will support you for 3 months to start you own online marketing campaign (no need to sell to friends and family and colleagues, unless they approach you; modern social marketing businesses tap into the cold market using techniques that I have spend one year studying, and I will train you for free. Please, ensure you have tried the products, love them and believe in their value, before becoming a distributor, because it is important when starting a business that you are passionate about the topic. Please contact me for a face to face meeting, skype chat, or phone chat (I am in Sydney, Australia). rwbnorthshore@gmail.com

Luminesce Pic.png

LIVE DEMO: http://www.agewellnorthshore.jeunesseglobal.com/Share.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!