Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lets connect!
3/27/2015 7:12:05 PM
Just introducing myself! I'm really new to AdlandPro...and I'm mostly active on Facebook and my blog.

I have a lot of passions ~ my biggest passion is my family, I started homeschooling this year, and it's been a huge blessing that's allowed me to be in charge of what my kids are learning. I also love being home for them, and my business has allowed me to do that for the past 7+ years. I couldn't' imagine working a 9-5 job at this point! I earn a residual income every month and it's a blessing I enjoy sharing with others!

I educate families about the toxins in their homes, helping them to live healthier and save money, partnered with a billion dollar health and wellness manufacturing company, we compete with Procter&Gamble/Johnson&Johnson and give families a better alternative to what they are purchasing at grocery stores.

I look forward to connecting with others that are like-minded! :)
Amber~ Helping you reach your goals of working from home! www.AchieivingTheDreamNow.info www.FreedomHomeWithFamily.com
+1
Barry Summers

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Lets connect!
4/19/2015 9:15:38 PM
 Hi Phoenix,I,m new here to so I thought I would introduce myself and say Hi. It's a pretty friendly community so I think we found a good place. I found a very honest and up front program I have been with now for awhile and they have really impressed me. No cost to join up and look things over,stay as a free member for as long as you wish. They don't sell an opportunity about getting rich,or any such schemes,their speciality is training,they teach,train and show you the right way to build a successful business from home,there is nothing like them anywhere.I love their concept,an absolute breath of fresh air.
Work at home with a company that is ranked #1 on the net,there is absolutely nothing like us anywhere. Join us for free.Get free training, video classrooms,24/7/365 support & training from the actual company owners, who are very involved (upgrade only if and when you wish)that will be the one and only upsell...ever, you can remain a free member for as long as you wish. 100000+ members there to help always. You won't be sorry! Please Check us out today. http://wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=a4aa2ec0
+0
RE: Lets connect!
6/21/2015 3:48:22 AM
On my way to visit your forum :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!