Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cornelia9 Cornelia9

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
cheap jordan 5 shoes let us continue to work together
3/25/2015 3:38:06 AM
After the re-election, Platini said: "I thank you for your support, the results may indicate, I do work in the past, is much better than you can imagine. I am very glad that we became UEFA's club captain, for the next four years in the future, cheap jordan 5 shoes let us continue to work together to meet new challenges. You all know that I can trust, I know myself to be worthy to be relied on, this is the bond between us, we will make each other stronger, work in the next four years, it still will be the case. ”
Buy Newest cheap Air Jordan 5 Retro Ladies Pink/Black
Frenchman continued: "as we all know that, in addition to the UEFA President, and I will continue to serve as a FIFA Vice-President, and of course FIFA will always cheap nike lebron shoes be football's highest authority. I hope I can make the right decisions at the right time, I hope so. Just as we have done over the last eight years of work, leadership of such a body is more than just a great honor, and I am also working at the same time, will feel happy from the bottom. ”

Spanish giants Atletico Madrid, officially announced that Club official with Diego Simeone complete renewal of Argentina coach's contract until the summer of 2020, which means the next 5 seasons, Simone helm will still be Legion of sheets.

Diego Al Gore-Simone in players era on once in Atletico effectiveness, 1995-96 season,cheap jordan 13 he help team won La Liga and King Cup of double Crown King, December 2011, Simone became Atletico coach, coached sheets Regiment during, Simone success of build has a support defensive sound, and style tenacious of predator of Division, Atletico not only became in La Liga against Real Madrid, and Barcelona of third power, in champion number shàng, Atletico also harvest quite feng, Europa Cup champion, and La Liga champion, and King Cup champion, and The European Super Cup and Spain Super Cup has become something in his bag.

Spain media revealed has Simone contract of specific details, reportedly, in with Atletico renewal hòu, Simone of after-tax salary reached 6 million euro, such a copies treatment will over horse competing team within salary Supreme of Cork and màn zhū jī align, Simone also will became world shàng salary 6th high of coach, row in melon PEP Guardiola (12 million Europe), Mourinho (10.2 million Europe), and Wenger (8.2 million Europe) Ancelotti (7.5 million Europe) and Pellegrini (6.6 million Europe) zhī hòu.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!