Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Has Negaphobia (Fear of All Things Negative) Infested Your Business? Great!!!
3/19/2015 7:19:37 PM
Has Negaphobia (Fear of All Things Negative) Infested Your Business? Great!!!

Your Business Have Chinks In It’s Armor? GOOD!

Make More BECAUSE Your Business Has Faults?

Over recent decades, negaphobia” (the fear of all things negative) has infested American business culture. Rather than face the trials of life, we hide behind euphemisms.

A marriage doesn’t have conflicts, it has ‘issues.’

Life isn’t an uphill struggle, it’s a ‘journey.’

A pain-in-the-a** business problem is now a ‘challenge.’

When "positive thinking" ignores things negative, terrible business decisions follow as night does the day. The reality is, for a story to move the listener to a positive action, it must dramatize the negative side of life.

Business owners who understand this already, are capitalizing on it big time.

This is just ONE of the many powerful and business altering strategies covered in Storynomics™.

Storynomics™ helps businesses gain the narrative advantage in ALL aspects of business.

To learn more of these proven strategies, download your complimentary Storynomics™ white paper now!

To learn more of these proven strategies, download your complimentary Storynomics™ white paper now!

To your business success.

P.S. Here from just a few people who have already discovered and implemented the strategies of Storynomics:

"The most concerning part about communication is whether or not it has been accomplished. The story format is the most effective way to be heard. If anyone questions how story fits into the business environment they must check out Storynomics and learn the value in STORY. Our success rate at winning new contracts has almost doubled with this insight." ~ James Rossmeissl (Sr. Exec. Vice President, BOLDT)

"I was sitting in a conference recently, listening to speaker after speaker laboriously go through data-ridden powerpoint presentations, and trying hard just to stay awake. I wondered how much time and money had gone into the seminar? What a waste. I wouldn’t remember a thing that was said. For their sake, and mine, I wish they had all had the privilege of learning Storynomics. Story is the driving force behind all great organizations. Learning to tell your story well will move mountains." ~ Al Perkinson (Vice President of Marketing, Costa Del Mar)

"I was captivated, entertained and learned more than I could have ever anticipated. Without a doubt, Storynomics is an absolute must for all professionals seeking to significantly enhance their careers and businesses through the power of story!" ~ Dick Bruso (2011-2012 Chair, National Speakers Association Academy for Professional Speaking)

Claim your FREE White Paper:

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1