Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Most Important Reason for Spending Time in Meditation...
3/12/2015 4:41:57 PM

Meditate like a Zen monk in 30 mins? Check this awesome Zen monk secret...

You are invited to spend extended periods of time in the awakened depths of meditation with me during a five-day summer retreat.
It is a pleasure to invite you to this intensive five-day meditation retreat and I want to take a moment to explain exactly why I feel this opportunity is so important for those of us who are actively engaged in the process of conscious evolution.

Why Meditation Can Help Change the World

?
The most important reason for spending time in liberated awareness is because the world around us is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. Human beings have become a global force shaping the planet we live in. So much of the way the world is – the beauty and the horror – is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves at the deepest level.
Our world will change as we do. As we let go of our current self-image we become available to new ways of being human a creative leap of our core identity will bring about a new world.
In deep meditation we experience consciousness beyond any sense of self. Through the conscious practice of inner freedom we discover that we are not who we thought we were.
Our current sense of self is rooted in the experience of separation. At deep and unconscious levels we see ourselves as embedded in the experience of an isolated individual, living a single lifetime, in a world that is separate from us. Even those of us who have, at one time or another, seen beyond the illusion of separation are still profoundly influenced by the assumption of isolation.
In deep meditation we discover that the separate sense of self is not the limit of who we are. We are much more than that. In order to become a full expression of who we really are it is essential that we liberate ourselves from the separate self by spending time in the consciousness that always lies beyond it.
In depths of meditative release we find that our awareness is not emerging out of a separate entity. It emerges out of a field of pure consciousness. Our current sense of self is not who we are. It is a deeply conditioned habit of identity that shapes our relationship to everything.

Why I am Offering a 5-Day Retreat

The reason I feel so drawn to offer a five-day meditation retreat is because I know that it takes sustained and focused time to see through the illusion of a separate self. Learning to let go of who we think we are, and then spending time abiding in the blissful depths of pure being is the first step in a natural process of growth. As we relax into consciousness beyond identity we become available to a process that will allow us to first experience and then embrace the next form of being human.
The ultimate reason for attending this retreat is to give yourself the chance to let go of your current sense of self and become available to evolve into a new one.
Over twenty years ago I dedicated myself to a very full and intense spiritual life. I left familiar surroundings behind in search of the ultimate. During the past two decades I have been blessed with spiritual breakthroughs and energetic openings beyond my wildest dreams. These episodes of spiritual awakening have left a permanent impression on my soul.
In this retreat I intend to integrate and synthesize all that I have experienced and all that I have learned about how to let go of who we think we are and abide in consciousness free of identity.
I offer this retreat in support of the journey of awakening that you are undoubtedly already on.
Are you looking for an opportunity to really let go and have an extended period of time to leave worldly concerns behind and give yourself to spiritual practice? Our busy lives often don’t allow the space to wholeheartedly pursue the depths of spiritual illumination.
This summer you are invited to let go of your mind, enter into the mystery of awakened consciousness, and discover the fullness of who you really are. This is a chance to focus on what matters most, to pursue the mysteries of being and experience a breakthrough in consciousness that could change your life.
During this retreat you will learn to master a deceptively simple approach to meditation called The Practice of No Problem. This simple technique will give you access to consciousness beyond the limits of mind and a sense of being that is free of separation and division.
Unity, Oneness and Non-duality are all words that describe a miraculous space in consciousness. This retreat is an opportunity to experience this consciousness, relax into it and share it with others. Abiding in a field of unified consciousness together day after day is one of the most healing and transformational experiences we can have.
This retreat will include many hours of silent meditation, but it includes more than that. There will be space to contemplate the mysteries of being in silence in a beautiful natural setting and optional sessions for conversation and discussion with other retreat participants and Jeff. You will also have daily opportunities to participate in sessions of conscious movement in the form of dance and yoga led be sensitive and skilled teachers.
On this retreat you will:
  • Experience realms of consciousness that exist beyond the limits of our minds
  • Discover freedom from habits of insecurity, fear and self concern that suppress our spirit
  • Learn the simple yet profoundly effective meditation technique of The Practice of No Problem
  • Experience the inspiration and support of being part of a field of mutually generated awakening
  • Engage in discussion and conversation exploring the personal, cultural and cosmic implications of awakening
  • Open into the profound fullness of who you really are and what is ultimately possible for each of us
  • Step into the possibility of an ever-deepening enlightenment that will transform your life
  • Live and practice with a group of kindred spirits who share your desire for freedom and growth
Please join me for The Miracle of Meditation Retreat this summer and spend five full days abiding in awakened awareness together with others.
The Miracle of Meditation Summer Retreat with Jeff Carreira
June 29 to July 5, 2015
Pendle Hill Retreat Center
Wallingford, PA

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1