Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * NEW * * Tool Trains Your ~12 Daily Pro~ Prospects While You Profit!
1/31/2006 4:15:11 AM
(This is a repeat of a post that I wrote in another forum on Monday. I have some friends who aren't members of that forum so here it is again just in case you haven't seen it yet.) You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ So many exciting things to share! ~ 12 Daily Pro is working better than anything we could have ever imagined! If you're one of my new Adland friends who hasn't read my older posts, please visit here to get more details on this resource that is now earning me a six figure income. I have happy referrals who are now earning hundreds and thousands per month. You can read all about the background information on 12 Daily Pro on this thread. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=268355 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~ I'd like to share with you a new marketing resource that will help you get sign ups in 12 Daily Pro, will train your sign ups and prospects for you and create an additional income stream for you at the same time. http://www.premierautosurf.com/profit4you ~ If you aren't yet a member in 12 Daily Pro, just click on the link above and then click on the Green Tutorial box on the right hand side of the web page. Click on Step 3, Setup 12 Daily Pro and the video will walk you through getting set up in 12 Daily Pro. ~ If you're already a member of 12 Daily Pro and you're having problems upgrading there is a video you can watch on that same page that will walk you through the upgrade steps in 12 Daily Pro. ~ If you don't have a Storm Pay account click on the Step 1, Set Up Storm Pay video. ~ You'll want to become NetIBA certified with Storm Pay so you can save on the Storm Pay fees, just click on Step 2, Set Up NetIBA video. ~ To sign up in 12 Daily Pro, just click on the 12 Daily Pro banner that is at the bottom of the home page. ~ There is also a banner on that same page where you can sign up for Storm Pay and also a banner where you can sign up to become NetIBA certified with Storm Pay. ~ I've also added a banner for Invest Place, the first program I've added to my Profit4you Success Portfolio. You'll be able to see what the current programs are in my portfolio by visiting this page from time to time. ~ If you're a member of 12 Daily Pro you DON'T want to refer your prospects to my website because the links redirect to my websites. ~ You can sign up and have your own website by clicking the Sign Up Now green button on the left hand side of the home page. You'll have a seamless way of educating your prospects and new sign ups and you'll be creating an additional income stream for yourself! ~ Once you have become a member sign into the back office and click on the Quick Start link on the left hand side. There are step by step instructions and also 2 Video Tutorials to help you get your website setup with your links and banners. Then you're ready to start getting your prospects and new referrals trained and going while creating an additional income stream for yourself with no extra marketing efforts! ~ There is also a Monitoring System area for members that ranks and evaluates programs! I'm real excited about this resource! They have a company forum where you can post your questions. If you have questions or comments about this resource please post them on the forum. I'm able to respond to forum posts much faster than emails. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Update on ~ Profit4you Success Portfolio ~ Since I and several of my referrals in 12 Daily Pro are now earning thousands a month, I feel the need to diversify as soon as possible. So over the next 5 weeks I'll try to create a portfolio of 11 passive earning programs and then I'll monitor how pleased I am with the programs and will notify you if I decide to drop my recommendation of one program and replace it with something else. SO I'm going to diversify and add 10 additional income streams to go alone with my primary program which is 12 Daily Pro. I already have another income stream from my free test drive program. What ever you do even if you don't follow my recommendations, once you're earning a good income from one program start to diversify to protect yourself. My personal game plan is to continue to focus on maxing out 12 Daily Pro, so that I have $6000 invested in it every day, and I'll also work on joining 10 other passive earning programs starting at just the minimum levels. Maxing out in 12 Daily Pro will take 3 $3000 positions and I should be there in less than a month. Once I'm there I'll start putting in more money into the other 10 programs in my portfolio. Here's an update on the progress of my Profit4you Success Portfolio. * * * * * Oh by the way, my 12 Daily Pro sponsor is going to the 12 Daily Pro convention. I'm not going, but I'll get an update from him and pass on anything that I think you should know. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 5 Day Funds is a hold status. I'm going to have to test it out myself to see if I want to include it in my portfolio. Some members have said they have been late on payments, others have said they have been paid out in time, several times. My sponsor and several others are making withdrawals to test it out. I'm going to let mine compound for 2-3 times so I can upgrade in 2 different plans. Then I'll be able to test the withdrawal function myself. I'll let you know what I finally decide about it. * * * Invest Place * * * http://www.investplace.com/index.php?ref=profit4you This program is a go for being in my portfolio. When I first joined this program I tried to put the minimum amounts in the Money Maker fund and the 4 funds in the Private Funds. My deposits in the Private Funds didn't show up. I emailed customer support on Monday night I think. Their website says they answer email in 48 hours, during the week, but their membership has increased so they are a little behind. They emailed me on Saturday to let me know that the funds were in my account balance, so I went in and was able to immediately transfer them to the 4 funds. Originally on Monday I tried to do the transactions so that the money would go directly to the accounts rather than going to my account balance. But to tell you the truth, it never occurred to me to check my account balance, the money might have been there all alone. So if you make a transaction and don't see it in the fund for that account, just check your account balance. In any case I was pleased that my problem was resolved and that they responded to me. I can handle there being problems, we're all humans and nothing works perfectly all the time, but I can't abide by a program that has no customer support. You can sign up for free and even check out the forum. There is even a voice chat room. I haven't used it, but it's nice to know it is there. My sponsor joined back in August, has built a sizeable downline and has made numerous withdrawals and deposits and he's very pleased with the program and so is his downline. Here's a summary of the program, please read through the website, the member's back office, and the frequently asked questions in the back office. Remember you can sign up for free and then check it out. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My sponsor in this program has been in it for over 6 months. Each time he requested a payout it was received within 24 hours. This is a brief summary of the program. To get all the information, including return payouts, please read through the website, this program also has a forum. There is a $29 Invest Place Money Maker fund. Payment processors are Storm Pay and Egold. The Invest Place Private Funds has 4 different funds. 1 Month Fund 3 Month Fund 6 Month Fund 12 Month Fund You can't invest in any of the Private Funds until you invest $29 in the Money Maker fund. I've upgraded investing the minimum amounts in the Money Maker fund and the 4 Private Funds. For those who want 100% passive income there is no requirement to sponsor in order to earn a return on your money. For those who want to share this resource there are very generous commissions and the compensation plan pays down through 10 levels. You'll be surprised how quickly you can earn by just sharing the program with a few people. I've earned thousands by sharing 12 Daily Pro and that program only pays me on one level. What we could achieve here is something very special. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I'll try to add another program to my portfolio in a couple of days. I've managed to wade through a lot of emails that had accumulated since starting before Christmas. Now if things can settle down, I'd like to rewrite my Success Tips 12 Daily Pro email and start sending it out to all of my upgraded members this week. That's the goal, if I don't get over whelmed by too many emails. I'll share how I and my sponsor (he's been earning over $10,000 a month for while, have been successful.) ~ ~ I just wanted to close by saying I appreciate being associated with you. It's a privilege that I don't take lightly. Thank you for being a friend!

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * NEW * * Tool Trains Your ~12 Daily Pro~ Prospects While You Profit!
1/31/2006 6:25:09 AM
Hi Felicia That was an interesting read; however, I have always been very apprehensive about these surf sites because of the warning that one should only put in what one can afford to lose! How safe are they really? Again, to make the 6 figure that you do, what is your investment every 12 days? Wouold appreciate your feedback. Regards Myke
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2006 9:47:56 AM
HI FELICIA, THanks for the info and I promise to go over it as soon as I can. I am in 12daily and want to learn how to earn the most for my money! Thanks alot! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2006 5:14:26 PM
Hi Myke, it's the same as anything rather it's an investment, investing in a business, or even the stock market, there's always a chance of loss. As far as how safe it is, everyone has their own opinion on that. Probably 80% of the programs aren't even worth looking at. While a program like Studio Traffic is 3 years old. Right now 12 Daily Pro is considered the top rated auto surfing program and it always has paid out. I've had no problems since August, which is when I upgraded. You have to do what you personally feel comfortable with doing. Personally I feel 12 Daily Pro is safer than any investment I could make in the stock market because you have no idea there rather the price is going up or down, while 12 Daily Pro tells you upfront what you'll be paid. 12 Daily Pro pays out 12% referral commissions and also pays 12% daily for 12 days on what ever is invested. I'm earning from a combination of both. But if you're talking about earning just from what you invest, at the end of 12 days you would have earned your initial investment back plus 44%, so you can figure out from that how much you would need to invest to earn what ever kind of income you want. You could always join for free, read the company forum and test it out for yourself with a $6 upgrade.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2006 5:15:47 PM
Hello Carla, you're welcome,thanks for posting!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!