Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
FACE BOOK
2/23/2015 4:25:52 PM
 I have always had the Best Advertising Ops with Face Book of course over the years I built a 2,300+ group of Friends.
When in Doubt Look to the Heavens, God is always waiting for You. Just seek and You will find!
+3
RE: FACE BOOK
2/23/2015 6:15:32 PM
This community was good before it became aggressive with encouraging phone numbers to be attached to one's account. I had a public profile and did not want a phone # attached to my public account ... FB is like the NEW International phonebook ~ LOL
+3
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2015 4:21:03 AM
Thanks for posting about Facebook as a Marketing tool Brady! I found you in Facebook and sent you a friends request there. I sent you a friend request there too Jan. We have been friends here for years and now we can connect in Facebook.

I don't want to detract from this valuable forum where we can share strategies for success in marketing but I would like to invite both of you to cast your vote in the "Which Do You Like Better, Facebook or Adlandpro? You can come back here after you vote and continue the discussion here.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/24/2015 5:05:14 AM
Thanks for sharing Ken,
We wait more that can help who are struggling to succeed online.
+0
3/22/2015 5:21:46 AM
Hi Brandy, Everyone
I use facebook as a marketing tool also, I'm a member to close to 100 different groups if not more and have gained 2 new team members. Before I started my business with Avon I had close to 3,000 friends because I was very active with facebook games lol. When I went back to school I eliminated them all, keeping only close friends and family. facebook can be a useful tool, with any outlet we choose consistency is the golden rule. In my book at least, you never know, you could be at the right place at the right time.
www.facebook.com/sharingavon
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!