Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
That stress that you’re holding on to… Enlightening Video!
2/22/2015 5:33:41 PM
That stress that you’re holding on to... could be affecting your body, mind and spirit in dramatic ways.

Take a few minutes to watch this eye-opening video with NY Times bestselling author Nick Ortner ("The Tapping Solution.") If there’s something
that is causing you a lot of stress right now, watch this video, follow along with Nick’ssimple process, and allow the stress to go:

Take a second to think about what in your life is causing you stress:

-Is it your job?

-Your weight or health?

-Your finances?

-A particular person in your life?

-Something else?

Feel it in your body, and as you do, think about what it would be like if you could eliminate that stress.

Watch this video:

By the end of it, you’ll feel much better. :)

P.S. - Nick is releasing this video as part of the lead up to his 7th Annual Tapping World Summit, starting on February 23rd. This event has been attended by over 1.5 million people over the last 6 years. It is a truly life-transforming event that you don’t want to miss out on.

P.P.S. - Share this with someone you love who you know is also dealing with a lot of stress right now. Your thoughtfulness in thinking about them for just 10 seconds might just change their life! :)

P.P.P.S. - Here is some of the feedback from previous years' events, just to give you an idea of what people think about it...

"What a wonderful ten days! I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews. Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time."

- Suzanne Wright - Oregon, USA

"I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now. This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you've made it do in these last ten days. I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months."

- With much love, Natasha Suter - Ithaca, New York

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!