Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Greatful Hearts Video Challenge!
2/9/2015 4:05:32 AM
ttt

Hello ALP Friends,

I just sent this message to 5,000 of my Randomly selected friends in TopTierTraffic. Now, I love TTT and use it every day to direct traffic to my sites and here to Adlandpro. I have much more to say about
TopTierTraffic but first here is the message I sent:
==========================================
Grateful Hearts Video Challenge!

Hi TTT Friends,

We all have so much to be grateful for.

Our good friend Marian Gurowicz started Grateful Hearts Video Challenge 21 days ago. I knew about it right away but doing a video to begin with was a challenge to me.

I am very grateful and happy to share a video from my heart with you.

My challenge to you, if you should decide to accept it is to get in touch with Marian and share a video that you create about one thing that you are grateful for. If you need help with that, just let me know. I hope that you will watch the 4 minute video that I put together and get in touch with me. My Facebook and Skype ID is: ken.wolff1

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff
Connect with me
on Facebook & Skype @: ken.wolff1
=========================================
There was a slight problem with the message. The following URL went to a blank page.

https://www.facebook.com/mgurowicz1/posts/815756625138823

The reason I think is that the server for TTT does not like Facebook. That is OK....I sometimes have a problem with FB too. The solution...come to Adlandpro. I will post my next message to 5,000 of my randomly selected friends in Splash Page Surfer and link to this thread.

Now this is not a Personalized Splash Page but it is better than that. It is a personalized video about one thing that I am grateful for.

Click Here to Join or Login at SplashPageSurfer

Splash Page Surfer

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+3