Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Stephen Thomas

409 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's your content, your audience and you should own it.
1/28/2015 2:02:51 AM

Are you aware of how much your social media account is worth? Yes, your social media account has a value.

Are you currently active on social platforms?

Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. I'm sure you are. Everyday billions of people around the world are using social platforms to create content, share posts, and like content they see everyday.

How would you like to receive royalties for the same activities you're currently doing on Facebook, Twitter, etc...? Yes, you can receive payments for all your social media content.

Well...now you can with this social site. I'm currently using a site that does just this. And, it is one of the fastest growing sites online to date. No other site has grown as fast as this wonderful site. This site has only been launched roughly six weeks ago. And in that time. They have set records.

For example, this site reached the 1 million member mark in two weeks. Compared to Facebook, which took about two to three years to reach this milestone. Twitter even longer. My experience on this site has been no less than phenomenal. The users are great and support each other immensely. No other site has welcomed me with open arms. No other site is as active as this one.

So what is this site in a nutshell? This site is a free social network and payment platform that shares up to 90% of revenues with its users.

How is this site different?

1. Ownership - They believe in real ownership, which only exists when users own the rights to their content and the economics that come with it. Users should be compensated for their likeness, image and content. It’s simple and it’s the right thing to do.

2. Access - They share social revenues with everyone, for any type of content, size of network or level of influence. Using this site requires nothing more than what you already do on other social media platforms today.

3. Empowerment - Their model is global, scalable, and designed to empower the user. For the first time, every user can be a content creator earning royalties in perpetuity.

How's this site work you ask? It's simple.

This site shares social revenues that come from third party ads, sponsorships and partnerships. Once economics are created, the owners and investors receives 10% to maintain the platform. Half of the remaining earned revenue is paid to the user who created the content. The other half of the remaining earned revenue is distributed to the user’s network Family Tree. Users on this site monetize their content and network in perpetuity, which continues to grow alongside the community.

How do you join?

New members can only join this site by user invitation (via member shortcodes.) Their invite-only system enables us to track and distribute network value to the users who help them grow.

So here is your official invite. Don't sit on your hands on this opportunity. You'll miss out on earning your share of the revenue you generate for others. This site will pass all other social platforms in a matter of months. Will you be there to cash in?

Here is your official invitation. Just click this line of text to begin your journey into the new way... Once you are there. You will have access to the breakdown of revenue and additional detailed information to answer any questions you may have. Don't hesitate. What other social site do you know, where you can earn from your own content and never make an investment?

Thank you for your time and interest, S. Thomas CEO/Founder Elygantthings
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!