Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Spiritual Mind Treatment for Health
1/26/2015 2:47:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 01.26.2015

“Spiritual Mind Treatment for Health”

Marilyn O’Leary, RScP

Marilyn Oleary, RScP - Practice of Gratitude

God is all there is. God is everywhere, in everything, omnipresent. There is no duality, only unity, and that unity is what I call God.

God is perfect, radiant health and well-being. God is the health of bones that grow, joints that move smoothly, organs that work perfectly, a heart that beats, lungs that breathe, a liver than purifies, kidneys that cleanse, eyes that see and ears that hear. God knows no pain, for God is perfection. God is limitless well-being. God is harmony and balance.

I am one with God. God lives in me, through me, as me. There is no place in my body that the perfection of God does not dwell. God is divine perfection flowing through my body at all times. The divine pattern of perfection is in every cell of my body. My body remembers wellness. My body works with any medicine or treatment I take to heal me. My body is a perfect expression of divine health. Every single cell of by body does what it is supposed to for perfect health. I feel good, I feel healthy, I feel balanced. I am relaxed. All is well with me.

I am so grateful for this body, for what it helps me experience, for the joy it brings me. I am grateful for every person who affirms perfect health. I am grateful for the Law that takes every affirmation of health and brings it to manifestation.

I release my word to the Law, knowing that it comes back to me fulfilled. I experience complete and full well-being.

And so it is.

Marilyn O’Leary is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

#God #health #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!