Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How much impact is stress having on your health? Unblock your Abundance" Session
1/6/2015 3:52:52 PM
How much impact is stress having on your health? Unblock your Abundance" Session, Free...

Could an 'Abundance Block' be hurting your health... without you knowing?

Your invitation to our "Unblock your Abundance" Session, Free...

You probably already know that your mind and body are intricately connected.

But are you doing anything to ease the impact stress is having on your system?

It's a sad fact that most of us don't pay enough attention to what our bodies are trying to tell us.

And that's especially true when you're struggling to attract abundance. When you're so focused on paying the bills, getting that raise, or landing your dream job, it's easy to neglect your body's needs...

If you've ever found yourself in similar situations, you definitely want to attend this...

>> It's an "Unblock your Abundance" Session with Christie Marie Sheldon.

And it's happening on Thursday, January 8th 2015 at 6PM PST and 7PM GMT.

Christie is a leading Energy Healer and she explains that there are certain subconscious barriers...

She calls them "Abundance Blocks" and she's narrowed them down to 24 specific blocks.

Any one of these blocks can easily throw your life off-course.

Over 80,000 people experienced Christie's session last year and the feedback was incredible. But what was even more amazing were the results that some of the attendees experienced in the following days...

I'm talking about surprise checks in the mail.

Lucrative business deals manifesting out of thin air.

Brilliant ideas that help you shine at work.

And other unexpected abundance synchronicities.

Imagine what your life would look like if any one of these events happened to you consistently?

>>>Click here to RSVP your FREE spot on Thursday, January 8th 2015 at 6PM PST and 7PM GMT:

P.S. Find out what other participants have said after experiencing this "Unblock your Abundance" Session...

============================================================

"OMG!!! Is anyone else experiencing the phenomenal side effects of this call? My daughter and I won a trip to San Francisco today, ALL EXPENSES PAID for a 5 day college tour among other wonderful priceless blessings? I am just so grateful!"

~ Moniesa Scott

"Before the event I had a very sore neck and after the clearing it was totally gone. I really believe the Abundance Block was literally sitting in my neck knowing it would get "killed" that evening ? and it did. Thanks so much Christie!!!"

~ Sylvia Mann

"Thanks for the most amazing release! I landed my dream job within hours of listening to your broadcast. It was already in motion however my confirmation came only hrs of listening to your webinar"

~ Nadine Oliver

>>>Click here to RSVP your FREE spot:

How much impact is stress having on your health? Unblock your Abundance...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!