Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How Do You Help A New Referral Here In Adlandpro
12/8/2014 10:13:38 PM
Hi ALP Friends

What do you do when you get a new referral to help them get off to a good start with their membership here in Adlandpro? Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What follows is part of a message I just sent to my latest referral Travis Best. Actually Travis has been a member of Adlandpro about as long as I have been but I don't think he got much help when he first signed up and like so many moved on to other things. It is so important for you to communicate with your new referrals and help them get the most our of their membership. You may know Travis already. If not invite him to be your friend and get to know him. Here is the part of the message that I sent him that I think you may be able to duplicate with your referrals:
===============================================================

1. Click on the My Links on the left side of any Adlandpro page and select Profile Edit (# 1 good thing to do would be to add a profile picture.).

2. On the
Profile Edit page click on Upload Picture. You can upload or change your picture as often as you want. I change mine twice a year using a summer and winter profile picture. This is my winter profile:

kens winter profile

Next thing to do would be to select Options. Here is what I have selected:

Ken's options

I sometime disable instant messages because I do not care for the way it works here. It is up to you and you can change it back and forth at any time. I also highly recommend
setting your privacy setting to at least Authenticated Only and check the box to participate in the Auto-Friend program. Ask me why!

After you are done selecting you options click on the update button.

4. Very important
to update the "About Me" section. A brief statement about you and scroll to the bottom and fill out your signature that will show up on all of your forum post and massages to your friends and followers.

5. Work you way on down the left hand side of the page to update all of your important information to get the most our of your time here in Adlandpro.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How Do You Help A New Referral Here In Adlandpro
12/8/2014 11:21:33 PM
This is really good Ken.
Very helpful and sounds like you are talking to a friend.
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/9/2014 6:46:54 AM
Thank you Ken. I used your instructions to make some changes to my own settings. I am now more friendly here as I opted in to accept auto-friends. <3 Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/7/2015 8:23:14 AM
Thank you Ken!
Helpful post
+1
1/10/2015 3:20:36 AM

Thanks for posting this for new and lifer community members :D I will refer folks who need help to this forum.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!