Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sharing Strategies For Success
12/1/2014 10:31:00 PM

Hi Adlandpro Affiliates,

Let's get together and use the resources that we have to improve what we are doing to attract people to this wonderful community.

I set up a Google Hangout last hour and invited people to it. Sorry I did not know what I was doing but that did not stop me. I went for it anyway. We need to practice and get better at these things.

Here is a link to my Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

The top video is the Hangout that I just did. Like I said we (I) need to practice to get good at this. Other tools we can use include Spreecast and Skype Group Calls.

Your comments, suggestions and leadership are invited.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sharing Strategies For Success
12/2/2014 5:34:34 AM
The above video was deleted because for some reason when I clicked the on button on my headset it turned the audio off. We will get to this again soon
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2014 4:35:33 AM
Soar Like an Eagle

This Spreecast is to replace the Google Hangout that I deleted. It will self-distruct after 7 days. So, see it now and take action:

http://www.spreecast.com/events/how-to-in-adlandpro

What action can you take? For one thing click the like and share buttons, You may also leave a comment or give editorial suggestions. I could preserve it beyond 7 days if I upgraded to the Bronze Membership at $49 /month. Not likely so spread the word.

Feel free to add to the value of this forum with your own Videos, Google Hangouts, Skype Group Video Chats and other resources that you like.

Our purpose here is to increase the understanding and better use of the affiliate program here in Adlandpro. Some individuals are doing quite well and successfully attracting several new members here month after month.

Would you like to do that?

I look forward to mind-storming success strategies in the Adlandpro Affiliate Group.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2015 5:53:54 PM
Hi ALP Friends,

Ken Wolff here.Ken's Summer Profile Picture

It turns out that Spreecast for basic members only last for 7 days and then they expire. Spreecast is a good tool if you are upgraded but I do not use it enough at this point to make it worth upgrading. I will come up with something else soon if anyone expresses and interest in this project.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!