Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1518 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can You Find the Hidden Symbol in this Famous Logo? What It Has to Do with Your
11/18/2014 4:18:15 PM
Can You Find the Hidden Symbol in this Famous Logo? What It Has to Do with Your Wealth?

A hidden symbol in a famous logo. And what it has to do with your wealth.

You won’t believe how this invisible force is influencing your wealth...

Can you find the hidden symbol in FedEx’s famous logo?

FedEx

It’s pretty easy to find the white arrow wedged between the ‘e’ and the ‘x’ - if you know what you’re looking for.

What many don’t realize is that symbols like this are actually subliminally controlling your behavior every single day...

And that you can harness them to reprogram yourself into a wealth, success and opportunity magnet.

“But what have symbols got to do with attracting money?”

… you might be thinking.

Well, the science behind the prosperity-boosting power of symbols will make perfect sense to anyone who sees it.

Especially if you’re one of those people who understands that the human mind and the Universe often work in unexpected ways :-)

The Prosperity Formula video
and blog post I sent you recently was the start of this eye-opening journey.

Now let’s dive deeper with this new blog post from my friend Amish Shah that zones in on:

How to use the abundant power of symbols to reprogram yourself into a prosperity magnet...

Click Here to Read the Full Post:

Can’t believe how in the flow I am feeling these days. Once the block was removed, my energy has absolutely transformed.

The question I have is this: How could I have transformed it before?

I was doing the work as best I could, and feeling OK, but not like now.

- Brandon Walters

I got three job offers last week, and I start training for one of them on Wednesday. I got offered more hours at my current job. I have decided to be exclusive with my now partner, and I can’t remember the last time I felt so strongly about someone.

Things feel like they’re all coming into alignment and I am so, so grateful! Love and light to you all.

- Abigail Christens

Reprogram Your Prosperity DNA...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!