Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Do You Worry that Marketing means Sleaze and Hype? FREE NoHype Copywriting Teles
11/4/2014 4:48:50 PM
Do You Worry that Marketing means Sleaze and Hype? FREE NoHype Copywriting Telesummit...

Are you one of the many who feel conflicted about marketing because so much of the pitches coming your way use exaggeration, hot air, hysteria or flat-out lying?

Do you worry that marketing means sleaze and hype?

With a no-hype approach, it doesn't.

Marketing can actually be honest, low-key and effective, though.

That's the premise of the upcoming second annual FREE No-Hype Copywriting Telesummit, coming up November 3-7.

Check it out, it's free and you can sign up here:

Taffeta phrases, silken terms precise, Three-piled hyperboles, spruce affectation, Figures pedantical; these summer-flies Have blown me full of maggot ostentation: I do forswear them...

- William Shakespeare, Love's Labour Lost

I'm writing today to encourage you to attend my upcoming FREE No-Hype Copywriting Telesummit.

The lineup of presenters and topics for November 3-7 includes Peter Bowerman on developing an authentic selling voice, Vickie Sullivan on smart, strategic positioning, Karon Thackston on copy that engages both humans and search engines, Sean D'Souza on simple yet elegant storytelling in sales, and me on using metaphors to persuade.

The live sessions, accessible either by phone or on the web, cost nothing to attend. For those who are too busy to listen in live, the recordings are for sale. Last year's recordings are for sale as well.

The program is not only for working or aspiring copywriters, but also for anyone who needs to market himself or herself, as well as for the marketing manager of a nonprofit or for-profit company and anyone whose mission in life is changing minds.

No-slime, no-bullying marketing techniques featured at free No-HypeTelesummit...

Learn marketing techniques you can feel good about!

FREE No-Hype Copywriting Telesummit...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!