Menu

Promote
Carlos Paiva

1019 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
New way to earn free clothes!
10/10/2014 7:20:08 PM
How to earn free clothes:

Like Twice is an online consignment shop geared towards females. They have brands from Free People (my favorite!), Gap, Urban Outfitters, Vera Bradley, Juicy Couture, American Apparel, A&E, Banana Republic, etc! I had a couple people asking if I think they're a legitimate site and my experience with them. I received all my clothes I got 100% free (after only ordering three days ago! super fast shipping is always a plus) and the quality is amazing.

For the people who don't know, here's how to earn $20 in free credit + 50% off (if you follow my steps, you'll get a total of $40 worth of free clothes)

First, sign up with a referral link to receive your first $10 (you also receive $10 for referring somebody after their order ships!).

LikeTwice Referral
https://liketwice.com/dcAbb

Then download their app on your iPad or iPhone for another $10. You can either search "Like" or LikeTwice" on your iPad/iPhone.

Then download their Android app to get 50% off your total purchase. Either search "Like" or LikeTwice" in the store.

If you follow all these steps, you will get $40 worth of clothes. If you do it without the Android app, you'll get $20 worth of free clothes (still really really good!)

You can also get $10 free credits for selling something on their site!

Your credit does count towards shipping costs.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!